5 Best Practices to Consider Before January Ends
Calling all VISION Commerce Suite and VISION BeanStore users. Your POS and commerce systems are vital to your retail operations. That is why the start of 2017 is a great time to do an annual review of your commerce system. Just like you make an annual visit to the doctor, it is a smart idea to give your key software systems a regular check-up.
PCMS wants 2017 to be one of your best years ever. The following activities can help ensure this year is even better than last. Here are five recommendations:
- Schedule a Technology Day with your PCMS Account Manager and get an update on the latest software innovations.
- Plan now to attend the VISION 2017 User Group and User Training events.
- Schedule a general Commerce Suite or BeanStore Health Check to ensure your systems are operating at optimal levels.
- Conduct volume and performance testing, capacity planning and system stress testing. Be sure to analyze BeanStore and middleware stacks to ascertain peak volume and transactional flows.
- If you don’t have time for health checks and preventive testing, talk with PCMS about how we can help.
January is nearly over, so what are you waiting for? Start the year off right, and schedule time for these activities today.